Featured Vacation RentalLovely Snug Harbor
Trinidad, Ca. Vacation Rentals
Redwood Coast Vacations
"No Sailing Directions are required for this anchorage. It is perfectly safe from May to October and will be found of importance as a Harbor of Refuge for vessels that may have suffered on their way North from the strong head winds that generally prevail along the coast during these months."
Reconnaissance of Trinidad Bay, California
U.S. Coast Survey, 1851
Terms and Conditions
Trinidad Bay Vacation Rentals - Guest Rental Agreement
2. Payment. Rent payment is preferred via credit card. A $50 Processing Fee is due upon booking and is non-refundable. Half of the Rent Total, at the 2 person rate, plus Security Deposit Protection Plan is due and will be charged at the time of booking. The remaining Rent balance plus fees and taxes is due and will be charged 30-days prior to your check-in date. TBVR will take and hold Guest's credit card information on file. Provided that the Premises and all personal property located thereon and therein are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this Agreement are met, Guest's credit card will not be charged. Please read the cancellation policy in section 17 below. Reservations made more than 30 days prior to check-in are not exempt from the cancellation policy. Guest agrees to accept liability for all damages caused to the Premises and adjacent common areas. Guest hereby authorizes TBVR to act in accordance of section 16 of this Agreement.
3. Pets. Pets are generally not allowed at the Premises, however some rentals are pet friendly. A $50 non-refundable pet fee will apply. Guest is required to clean up after their pets including pet hair and disposing of pet waste appropriately. Pets are not allowed on any furniture, including beds and couch. Dog gates are provided at some rentals, please use to keep dogs from using carpet as waste station. If pet waste, stains or excessive hair on furniture is noted upon check-out inspection, Guest agrees to pay an additional $50 - $200 pet clean-up fee. If pet damage is evident such as, but not limited to, scratched floors, damaged furniture, etc., you must inform TBVR prior to Check-Out Inspection. If informed Tbvr shall act in accordance of section 16 of this Agreement. Trinidads leash law requires all dogs to be on a leash when outside fenced property. Absolutely no cats, birds, or exotic animals are allowed.
4. Check-in. Check-in time is 3:00pm on your day of arrival. House alarms may be activated until just prior to check-in time, please call TBVR for the possibility of an early check-in. Lock box codes WILL NOT be issued with any Rent balance due or without signed rental agreement. Guest's lock box code will be given to Guest verbally two (2) weeks prior to your check-in date. TBVR will call the phone number provided by Guest two (2) weeks prior to the check-in date with lock box code information. Guest is required to speak with TBVR regarding lock box code. Lock box code will not be left on a phone answering machine. Feel free to call TBVR for lock box code information two (2) weeks prior to your check-in date.
5. Check -out. Check-out time is 11:00am on Guest's day of departure. Please leave keys in lock box. Please call TBVR for the possibility of a late check-out, TBVR often has guests leaving and arriving the same day. A late check out fee of $50 per hr over check out time is applied for non-approved late check outs. A $35.00 fee will be charged for each lost key. The Premises has a check-out procedure posted inside. Please read, and follow the check-out directions prior to departure.
6. Cleaning/ Carpet The Premises will be inspected, cleaned and sanitized after your departure. Guest is required to leave the Premises in the same general condition as Guest received it by making sure dishes are washed, the used towels are put in the washing machine and the Premises are generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If the Premises are left in an inadequate condition, and excessive cleaning is required, Guest agrees to pay a fee proportional to the extra time required to clean, at $40 per hour. If carpets are left in a condition where they need to be steam cleaned, guests agree to pay a $125 carpet cleaning fee plus any additional carpet cleaning costs.
REMEMBER: NO SMOKING on the Premises. Evidence of smoking on Premises will result in the Guest's credit card being charged an additional $200 fee.
Initials _______7. Telephone/Parking. Most homes are equipped with a telephone to be used for local calls only. GUEST MUST USE A CALLING CARD OR CALL COLLECT WHEN MAKING LONG DISTANCE OR INTERNATIONAL TELEPHONE CALLS. Should such calls inadvertently be charged to the owner of the Premises, Guest agrees to pay for the calls plus an additional $20.00 processing fee, and TBVR has the right to charge Guest's credit card. TBVR is not responsible for the operation or maintenance of DSL or other high speed internet services.
Double parking in the driveway or parking in the road is prohibited. Evidence of this is subject to $100 fine.
8. What we supply. The Premises are, unless otherwise noted on our website, equipped and set up as a fully furnished home which includes: bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, paper products, a fully equipped kitchen, TV and furnishings.
9. Entry by owner or TBVR. Owner or TBVR may enter the Premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services.
10. Weather/Hold Harmless. TBVR does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. TBVR does not accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. TBVR does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather/road conditions/closures, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER.
11. Hot tub. Guest herby acknowledges that if the Premises include a hot tub, Guest is fully aware that the hot tub and surrounding deck/patio area can be dangerous. Hot tubs can CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY/AND OR DEATH. The deck/patio can be slippery when wet and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Guest should adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the Premises. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and deck/patio areas.
12. Maintenance. TBVR will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and significantly affects the Guest's stay, TBVR may issue a discount or refund at its discretion or relocate Guest to another property. Guest is required to report any maintenance needs for the Premises to TBVR as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
13. Express Indemnity. Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, invitees and all other guests occupying the Premises (for the purposes of this paragraph, collectively, the "Guest"), fully releases and discharges TBVR and the owner(s) of the Premises from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to Guest as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Premises and agrees to hold TBVR and owner(s) of the property free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principles, agents, successors or assignees, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
14. Maximum Occupancy. Each Premises has a specific occupancy limit. Please refer to Property profile for specific occupancy limits, these limits are strictly enforced. If Guest exceeds the occupancy limit, this shall be deemed grounds for immediate termination and eviction with no refund of Rent, also subject to $250 fine.
15. Entire Contract. Time is of the essence. All prior agreements between TBVR and Guest are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract between the parties. It is intended as a final expression of the parties' agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement. Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid
Initials ______shall not affect the validity or the enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. California shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties and the county in which the Premises are located shall be the forum of any action brought in relation to this Agreement.
16. Security Deposit. As a part of your stay, you may purchase a $69 Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or Actual Cash Value of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g10vrd . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Trinidad Bay Vacation Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Trinidad Bay Vacation Rentals directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a damage deposit will be required.
17. Cancellation. A RESERVATION IS CONSIDERED BOOKED WHEN THE GUEST'S CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS RECEIVED. A $50 Processing Fee is due upon booking and is non-refundable. To cancel the reservation evidenced by this Agreement, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE. If Guest's notice of cancellation is RECEIVED AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE, Guest will forfeit 10% of the Rent. All sums paid to TBVR will be refunded less 10% of the Rent plus Processing Fee. Guest agrees that if at any time cancellation is made TBVR will charge credit card on file for 10% of the Rent plus Processing Fee. Cancellations RECEIVED 30 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE, WILL FORFEIT ALL SUMS PAID. In the event that the Premises is re-rented for an amount equal to the Rent, Guest will receive the balance of his/her advance Rent payment less an amount equal to 10% of the Rent plus Processing Fee. Cancellations RECEIVED LESS THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL WILL RECEIVE NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.___________________________________________________________________________________
The undersigned has read and understands the terms and conditions of this Agreement: Your initials on all pages and signature on this Agreement and/or payment of money or taking possession of the Premises after receipt of this Agreement is evidence of your acceptance of this Agreement and your intent to lease the Premises for a vacation rental on the above terms and conditions.
Guest Name (Print) ___________________________________________________________________
Guest signature______________________________________________ Date:___________________